Kenneth A. StoverLet us make your bad situation better.
Experienced, Intelligent Advocacy
Ken Stover has been practicing law for 25 years, over 16 of which have focused on criminal defense. As a native Nevadan, he attended the University of Nevada, where he was a member of Pi Kappa Alpha, and received his Juris Doctor from the University of Oregon in 1995.
Ken Stover stands up for your best interests. As a former special prosecutor for the city of Reno and the city of Sparks, and former deputy district attorney in Lander County and Lyon County, Attorney Stover knows how the prosecution works and how to defend against it because he has seen cases just like yours from both sides of the aisle.
Having represented clients in over 70 courts throughout Nevada, and devoting his practice to 100% litigation, he has the extensive experience and knowledge to defend those facing criminal charges. His job is to see that justice has been served.
- Criminal Defense
- Drug DUI
- License Suspension & Revocation
- Domestic Battery
- Drug Crimes
- Marijuana Laws
- Prescription Drug Crimes
- Money Forfeiture
- Theft Crimes
- Gun Rights
- Sealing Records
- Violent Crimes
- AV Preeminent® 5.0 out of 5 Client Review Rated by Martindale-Hubbell®
- Client Distinction Award – by Martindale-Hubbell®
- Best 10 by American Institute of DUI/DWI Attorneys
- Premier 100 by American Academy of Trial Attorneys
- Nevada, 1995
- U.S. District Court District of Nevada, 2011
- University of Oregon School of Law, Eugene, Oregon
- J.D. - 1995
- University of Nevada, Reno, Nevada
- B.S. - 1991
- Honors: With Honors
- Major: Economics
Classes,Seminars & Lectures
- DUI - Defend with Ingenuity, Lecturer, State Bar of Nevada
- Truckee Meadows Police Academy, Lecturer
- In 2008, Ken received the highest rated lecturer from the State Bar of Nevada - DUI Defense "What's in your briefcase?"
- Lectured for the Truckee Meadows Police Academy and is a State Bar Mentor.
Professional Associations and Memberships
- State Bar of Nevada , Mentor
- Washoe County Bar Association
- Lyon County District Attorney, Deputy District Attorney
- Lander County District Attorney, Deputy District Attorney
- City of Reno, Special Prosecutor
- City of Sparks, Special Prosecutor
- Law Office of Larry K. Dunn, Associate
The laws in Nevada regarding punishment for a crime are very tough. You need an equally tough defense. Call the Law Offices of Kenneth A. Stover at (775) 502-1575 to discuss your case during a free consultation.